I'm so glad I managed to get Darron's December outfit finished and photographed before the end of January. Only just made it! The outfit itself has been done for a week but between Darron's work roster, organising Coen for the new school year, and doing my own school enrolment this week, today was the first opportunity to get a couple of pictures!
Once again I used Threa Theory's Strathcona pattern for the tee. This one is a stretchy orange jersey with no buttons on the placket.
We may decide to put buttons on it down the track. He's wearing it now to see if he's happy with how it sits open.
The shorts are modified Thread Theory Jeds. Darron requested that this pair be a little less tapered in the leg, and plain hemmed instead of cuffed. The pattern was easy to adjust for a little extra width in the legs.
It's starting to look like I've taken this project on to capture as many photographs of my husband's butt as possible! Really though, the pattern fits him so well in the rear, and the back pockets are so neat it would be a shame to not show you!
Darron wanted printed shorts for this outfit. Luckily Spotlight had no shortage of printed drills to choose from. I was thrilled when he chose this postage stamp print! It's so fun!
I must say, I'm getting my moneys worth from these Thread Theory patterns. I still have the Newcastle cardigan for when the weather cools down and they have just released the fantastic Goldstream Peacoat that I'm itching to make for winter as well. So far, these outfits have been getting plenty of wear too, which is very satisfying!