Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just Keep Knitting

From recent posts it looks like all I've been doing lately is sewing.  There is a knit for April's outfit and I have been working on it.  And working and working and working on it.  It gets carted around everywhere with me and picked up whenever I have free hands, it's been to cafes,


sporting events, 


beach holidays, 


school pick up, 


and any car trip when I'm not driving.  It is also perfect TV knitting so it has spent a bit of time with the Doctor.


Right now though I've had to take a break for a couple of days to rest my hands.  Groovy in laceweight silk, and while it is beautiful to work with, the endless stockinette in skinny yarn on skinny needles has resulted in cramped sore hands.  Now its time to pick it back up and just keep knitting!  I really can't wait to move on to something thick and cabley.


No comments:

Post a Comment